Do You Know Someone Who Is and Needs Help?
Want to Know What Help is Available in the Surrounding Area?
Informational Open Meeting
Saturday, October 12, 2019
Wells Fargo Historic Springfield Community Learning Center
1601 N Main Street, Jacksonville, FL
9:30am - 11:30am
Coffee and Sweet Rolls will be served. 2nd Floor.
Please park in the rear of building
Admission is free and open to the public.
Please RSVP to 904-635-8546 or email@example.com
What You Will Experience
• Men sharing their “experience, strength and hope” in lust recovery
• An open forum where you may ask questions
• Resources will be available for understanding the problem and the solution
• Information about local 12-step meetings focused solely on lust recovery
• Sponsored by local non-profit, Living Without Lust.
In an attempt to create as safe an environment as possible for all in attendance, we ask that you not reveal the identity of anyone speaking or in attendance at this conference without their expressed permission--this includes sharing attendees names with your wife or significant other. We encourage you to share anything you hear or learn here, just not who said it. If you feel you will not be able to abide by this request for strict confidentiality, we ask that you excuse yourself.
Helping men who struggle with lust and supporting the Christian leaders who serve them.